BUSINESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms carefully before placing an order with us. These terms and conditions govern the supply to you of products, whether goods, services or digital content. By placing an order with us, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you are licensing software from us, these terms are at all times subject to the End User Licence Agreement [https://arya-trading.com/eula]. If there is any conflict between these terms and the End User Licence Agreement, the terms of the End User Licence Agreement will prevail.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are TechX FZ LLC (as per the trade licence but trading as Arya) a free zone limited liability company registered on 26thSeptember 2018 in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates with licence number 13322/2018 and we maintain the following website: https//:arya-trading.com. United Arab Emirates is our domicile.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +33 1 84 60 40 10 or by writing to us at email@example.com.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
- Your order. Your order is an offer to us to purchase the relevant product/s in your order.
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we send an email to you that we confirm your order which will be sent within 24 hours of receipt of payment, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- Login to your Arya back office. You will then receive an email to log into your personal back office and access your product.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order for any reason, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product.
- Our products
Products may vary slightly from their description. The description of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to describe them accurately, your product may vary slightly from those descriptions.
- Our rights to make changes
- Minor changes to the products. We may change the product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
- More significant changes to the products. In addition, we may make other changes to the products, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
- Updates or changes to these terms. These termsmay be changed or updated occasionally to meet any relevant requirements and standards. Therefore, you are encouraged to frequently visit these terms to be updated about the changes. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Providing the products
- If the products are one-off services. We will begin the services on the date agreed with you during the order process.
- If the product is a one-off purchase of digital content. We will make the digital content available for download by you as soon as we accept your order.
- If the products are ongoing services or a subscription to receive goods or digital content. We will supply the services, goods or digital content to you until either the services are completed or the subscription expires (if applicable).
- Your rights to end the contract
- You may end the contract within 14 days. If you change your mind within 14 days of purchasing a product, you may end the contract by writing to us.
- If you end the contract in the situation set out in clause 1, you will be entitled to a full refund of the price you paid for the product. Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days, depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
- Our rights to end the contract
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products.
- If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 1 you will not be entitled to any refund.
- If there is a problem with the product
How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at +33 1 84 60 40 10 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may withdraw the product
We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know in advance of our stopping the supply of the product.
- Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT where applicable) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with Visa and Mastercard in euros and dollars. You must pay in advance for the products.
- Retention of transaction records. You must retain a copy of all transaction records and our policies and rules.
- What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
- We are not liable for business losses. We shall have no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with any contract between us.
- Our total liability. Our total liability to you for all other losses arising under or in connection with any contract between us, whether in contract or tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to the total sums paid by you for products under such contract.
- How we may use your personal information
- How we may use your personal information. We will only use your personal information as set out in our [https://arya-trading.com/privacy].
- Other important terms
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- OFAC and sanctioned countries. We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Minors. Any customers using our website who are minors / under the age of 18 shall not be entitled to register as a user or customer of the website and shall not be entitled to transact on or use the website.
- Confidentiality. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Amendments to these terms. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and terms and conditions, including these terms at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those terms or policies is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it may apply to orders previously placed by you).
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by the laws of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the DIFC or any other jurisdiction). You and we agree that any dispute, difference, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms including (but not limited to) any question regarding its existence, validity, interpretation, performance, discharge and applicable remedies, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the DIFC, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding against you for breach of these terms in any other relevant jurisdiction. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
BY ACCEPTING YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS WHICH WILL BIND YOU.